The Barefoot Sanctuary Coaching Journey with Bernadette Petrie
Who is this for?
You are someone that is ready to embark on the quest to give themselves what I call – Permission To Shine.
Quite simply things need to change, and you’re ready to be the change. You are ready to remember and be who you truly are.
When is it?
The coaching journey needs room to breathe and grow. I recommend at least 4 sessions and we cap the sessions at 12 – sessions happen fortnightly at first then monthly. Together we will agree on the best dates and schedule.
Where is it?
North berwick or Zoom.
If you can travel to North Berwick, we will do the sessions at The Barefoot Sanctuary and out in nature. If you cannot travel, for whatever reason, the sessions will take place on ZOOM.
This involves working with Bernadette Petrie on a 1-1 basis. We work with the inner child,and dive deep to discover the limiting beliefs that are keeping you from living in the present moment. We will also explore all aspects of your life in a fun, playful and creative way. You will be required to journal, question your thoughts ,and be willing to love and cherish who you are. This is a dive into your own spiritual awareness, and an invitation to remember who you truly are and feel at home inside of your body so that you feel more like your true self again- The real you that you feel separated from.
Bernadette may on occasion bring in other members of The Barefoot Sanctuary collective that she feels will add some extra elements to your experience during the time you are working together..
All packages will include a copy of the book permission to shine, a set of permission to shine cards and all materials and costs of expereinces.
Upon application, this will depend on the coaching package agreed upon.
1-2-1 Life Coaching Experiences
Permission to Shine in 60 Thoughts
My latest book is available to purchase in print and eBook via Waterstones. Learn more and get your copy today:
Book a pre coaching zoom call
Terms & Conditions and Covid Policy
Everyone taking part in The Barefoot Sanctuary experiences does so at their own risk. Please ensure that you are fully up to date with our Covid Policy guidelines.
This outdoor experience might present some physical and mental challenges, and carries with it the potential for death, serious injury and property loss.
For outdoor experiences, the risks include: actions by other people, slipping on wet surfaces and falling (injury), burns, hypothermia, lack of hydration, weather, and/or other natural conditions.
The Barefoot Sanctuary and The Barefoot Sanctuary host assumes no responsibility for anyone attending this experience. The event host will not be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss occurring as a result of any event or in connection with travel to such event, however caused.
When you join in one of The Barefoot Sanctuary experiences, indoors or outdoors you indicate that you accept these conditions and accept that no legal liability is accepted by The Barefoot Sanctuary or barefoot guide in the event of accident or injury, however caused.
Participants in The Barefoot Sanctuary experiences are reminded that outdoor activities need specialist equipment (boots, waterproofs, etc) and The Barefoot Sanctuary does not provide these.
Participants are responsible for assessing their own risk, the safety of themselves and the suitability of any equipment used.
While accepting no responsibility or liability, for outdoor events, The Barefoot Sanctuary guide may, at their discretion, not admit you to join the experience if in their opinion you are ill-equipped for the terrain and weather conditions.
By booking my ticket:
- I herewith accept that the outdoor experiences will go ahead in all weathers, however, in extreme weather situations the location and length of the experience might be altered, as assumed suitable by The Barefoot Sanctuary guide.
- I understand that at this experience or related activities I may be photographed. Unless I state otherwise, I agree to allow my photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by The Barefoot Sanctuary.
- I hereby consent to receive medical treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this event.
- I certify that I am physically fit and have not been advised not to take part in any indoor sessions or outdoor experiences by a medical professional.
- I acknowledge that this Release of Liability form will be used by The barefoot sanctuary and it will govern my actions and responsibilities during activities.I have read this document and I understand it’s content.
- By purchasing my ticket for any Barefoot sanctuary experience I am accepting I understand the Terms and Conditions. I also hereby consent to be added to The Barefoot Sanctuary mailing list.
Upon booking an outdoor experience we will request: Full name, DOB, phone number, Emergency contact and phone number and I consent to this data and records being kept for a minimum of 3 years.
In order to ensure that we are the right fit for each other please fill in this application form and book a free pre coaching session with me.